Is it safe to use Carrogs Logistics LTD?

Got a question about cars? Post here. From the basic to the complex, this is your place to ask and answer all general car-related questions
Tall_Tim

Is it safe to use Carrogs Logistics LTD?

Post by Tall_Tim »

Hi,

I'd like to purchase a car from Carrogs Logistics, it's a repossessed vehicle at a reasonable price. I have never heard of this company before, so I'm curious whether someone on this community has used or heard of them?
Your insights are much appreciated.

William45

Post by William45 »

I used this company last year to transport a container of furniture from Belfast to Aberdeen where I have a warehouse, from my point of view they are a very professional and safe company, I read on their website that they also deal with the sale of repossessed cars but I have never bought a car from them to give you an opinion.

Tall_Tim

Post by Tall_Tim »

William45 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:58 pm I used this company last year to transport a container of furniture from Belfast to Aberdeen where I have a warehouse, from my point of view they are a very professional and safe company, I read on their website that they also deal with the sale of repossessed cars but I have never bought a car from them to give you an opinion.
I appreciate your comments about this company, but I'm more interested if anyone has bought a car from them and how the car was (mechanically and esthetically). I know they have a 10 day money back guarantee if the car is not as described, but I don't want to waste my time with a car that I will send back.

HonestHenry

Post by HonestHenry »

Tall_Tim wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:02 pm
William45 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:58 pm I used this company last year to transport a container of furniture from Belfast to Aberdeen where I have a warehouse, from my point of view they are a very professional and safe company, I read on their website that they also deal with the sale of repossessed cars but I have never bought a car from them to give you an opinion.
I appreciate your comments about this company, but I'm more interested if anyone has bought a car from them and how the car was (mechanically and esthetically). I know they have a 10 day money back guarantee if the car is not as described, but I don't want to waste my time with a car that I will send back.
Tim, I bought a car from Carrogs Logistics last month and they delivered it to me in about 7 days, I paid by bank transfer but also I had the option to pay by card, but they charged me an extra 4% if I pay by card so I chose to pay by bank transfer.
The car is still in good working condition, no mechanical or electrical defects, with small scratches here and there.
If you have any other questions please contact me

Tall_Tim

Post by Tall_Tim »

HonestHenry wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:10 pm
Tall_Tim wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:02 pm
Tim, I bought a car from Carrogs Logistics last month and they delivered it to me in about 7 days, I paid by bank transfer but also I had the option to pay by card, but they charged me an extra 4% if I pay by card so I chose to pay by bank transfer.
The car is still in good working condition, no mechanical or electrical defects, with small scratches here and there.
If you have any other questions please contact me
Not at this time, thank you. I simply needed confirmation that they are the genuine business and not an internet-famous scam company. Again, thank you for your assistance, and I will move forward with registering to purchase the vehicle from Carrogs Logistics.

ZeusKing77

Post by ZeusKing77 »

I have also used the company to transport a Caterpillar Wheel Loader from Bristol to Newcastle and at a very good price and they have a very professional team.